I’ve collected 20 reasons for you here:
- First anniversary gift: The traditional first anniversary gift is paper, and a boudoir album is printed on paper — the perfect gift!
- Fifth anniversary gift: The experts call the 5th anniversary the “leather” anniversary, which you could celebrate with a leather bound boudoir album or … some strappy leather lingerie 😉
- Any anniversary at all: If you’ve been together 4 years or 40 years, boudoir is the perfect gift for the partner who “has it all.”
- Your birthday: Are you turning 30, 40, 50 or even 80? A boudoir shoot is a fabulous way to celebrate your journey.
- Someone else’s birthday: Give them the gift they really want … YOU!
- Celebrate a fitness goal: You’ve put in the hours in the gym – treat yourself to a boudoir shoot to show off your new bod!
- Wedding gift: Give an intimate gift to the one who you are promising your life to.
- Honeymoon gift: Add some sizzle to your honeymoon with a boudoir book!
- You want a confidence boost: You are going to leave the boudoir studio with an extra skip in your step — guaranteed!
- Maternity: Pregnancy gives you that special glow as well as some amazing curves. Capture this fleeting time with gorgeous portraits.
- Pre-baby: Document your life and your body before you get started trying for a baby. You’ll love looking back on these photos years later!
- You’ve got a new body: Maybe you’ve been working out or gotten a recent cosmetic treatment. You didn’t go through all that just to keep it all under wraps!
- After a break-up: Release the negative energy from your ex and enjoy your newly found freedom!
- Father’s Day: Breakfast in bed is ok, but boudoir is waaaay hotter.
- Mother’s Day: Being the mom sometimes means that you put yourself last. Treat yourself for once!
- As an act of self love: You are worthy, beautiful and perfect, just the way you are.
- Valentine’s Day gift: Take your gift-giving up a notch this February!
- After a diagnosis: You. are. a. warrior. Let us showcase your strength.
- Christmas / Hanukkah gift: A boudoir album is the exact opposite of a boring, forgettable holiday gift.
- Just to celebrate YOU: Actually, you don’t have to have any reason at all to book a boudoir shoot. You are gorgeous RIGHT NOW and that is reason enough to celebrate!
🔥 Ready to Boudoir?
Summer Boudoir Model Experience Ends July 31!
❤️ Summer pricing extended through 8/5 – save hundreds $$$
Inquire at www.niviahansonportraits.com
Text us at 469.382.4810
Makeup styling provided by Maxx Payne (find more of her work HERE)
Hair styling provided by Nivia Hanson
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW